Former Royal Dutch Army Museum
- 2 lecture rooms, on the 1st floor
Enter the premises through the Korte Geer gate. Follow the footpath along the water, and take the second turning on the right, leading between the houses to the entrance. Access to the TU Delft rooms is via the foyer of building 1692 (the modern glass annexe).
- Public transport
Korte Geer 1 is within walking distance of Delft railway station. It is a 10-minute walk. For further information, see the Reiswijzer.
- By car
- From Rotterdam or The Hague, follow the signs for Delft.On the A13, take the Delft exit (near IKEA).
- Follow the signs 'Centrum'.
- Follow the signs 'P route – centrum'.
- After passing Zuidpoort, take the second turning on the right,
- into Lange Geer. Building 2 (Centre) is on your left.
There is no car parking at the premises.
Advice: come to the building on foot or by bike.
Paid car parking is available at various locations close to Building 2. There is paid outdoor parking at Gasthuisplaats, almost opposite the entrance to Building 2.
There is indoor parking at Zuidpoort (a 5-minute walk from Building 2).
|Food and drink: |
Vending and coffee machines on the ground floor.
There is no cash machine on the premises.
Car parking for disabled visitors: No
Route from car park to nearby entrance:
Inside the building:
Entrance to foyer: