- Campus map
- Public transport
If you are coming by public transport, take the train or bus to Delft Central Station.The following buses travel between Delft Central Station and the TU Llibrary.
- Bus 40 (direction of Rotterdam Centraal): get off at "TU Aula"
- Bus 55 (direction of Zoetermeer): get off at "TU Aula"
- Bus 69 (direction of Delft Watermanweg): get off at "TU Aula"
- Bus 174 (direction of Rotterdam Noord): get off at "TU Aula"
- From the "TU Aula" stop: take an immediate left onto the Chr. Huygensweg. The library is the building on the right side of the street with a grass roof and cone.
For more information see Journey planner 9292.
- By car
TU Delft Library is easy to reach by car from the A13 motorway:
take the Delft-Zuid exit and follow the signs to TU Delft; take a right onto the Schoemakerstraat; take your second left, this is the Van der Waalsweg; take the first to the right, this is the parking space. The Library is located in front of you with a cone, the main entrance is left around the corner.
Food and drinks:
Handicapped parking spaces:
Route from the car park to the entrance: Relatively long route with uneven pavement surface, curbs and potholes.
Room to room accessibility:
Staff and wheelchair entrance at the side of the building:
Building 21Prometheusplein 1
2628 ZC Delft
T: +31 (0)15 27 85678
Opening HoursLecture periods
Monday till Sunday: 08.00 - 24.00 h
Monday till Sunday: 08.00 - 02.00 h
The desk is open during opening hours.