Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geosciences (CEG)
- Faculty of Civil Engineering and Geosciences (CEG)
- Finance (5fth floor)
- Human Resources (5fth floor)
- Management Support (5fth floor)
- Public transport
If you are coming by public transport, take the train or bus to Delft Central Station. The following buses travel between Delft Central Station and the Faculty Civil Engineering and Geosciences on the TU Delft campus.
- Bus 40 : get off at bus stop "Mekelpark"
- Bus 69: get off at bus stop "Mekelpark"
- Bus 121: get off at bus stop "Aula TU"
- Bus 174:get off at bus stop "Stieltjesweg"
For more information see Journey planner 9292.
- By car
The TU Campus is easily accessible by car via the A13, exit Delft/Pijnacker and exit Delft Zuid/TU-wijk.
- Plan your route with Google Maps.
- Campus map
|Parking: At the rear of the building||Food and drinks:|
Handicapped parking spaces:
Route from the car park to the entrance: Uneven pavement surface, curbs and potholes. Route via ramps or stairs
Room to room accessibility:
Main Entrance C (Stevinweg):