Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science (EEMCS)
- Faculteit Elektrotechniek, Wiskunde en Informatica (EWI)
- Dienst Elektronische & Mechanische Ontwikkeling (DEMO)
- Delft Enterprises / TU Delft Holding
- Valorisation Centre, 19e etage
- SUPAIR banen voor jonge ingenieurs, 20e etage
- Public transport
If you are coming by public transport, take the train or bus to Delft Central Station. The following buses travel between Delft Central Station and Building 36 on the TU Delft campus.
- Bus 40: get off at bus stop "Mekelpark"
- Bus 69: get off at bus stop "Mekelpark"
- Bus 121 : get off at bus stop "Aula TU"
- Bus 174: get off at bus stop "Mekelpark"
For more information see Journey planner 9292.
- By car
- Highway A13 (The Hague - Rotterdam)
- Exit 10: Delft Zuid
- Exit: TU-wijk.
- Follow the roadsigns P EWI
- Park at back side of building (Feldmannweg)
- Campus map
Parking: at the rear of the building
Food and drinks:
Handicapped parking spaces:
Floor to floor accessibility (lifts):
Route from the car park to nearest entrance: Ground level.
Room to room accessibility:
Rear entrance and other entrances: