Working outside the Netherlands

With a contract at TU Delft, you are normally socially insured and liable to payroll tax in the Netherlands. For this, you and TU Delft pay monthly contributions and wage tax.
If you will be working for TU Delft or another employer, partly or entirely, outside of the Netherlands, this may have consequences for Social Security, wage tax or your applicable labor law. In that situation, we advise you to discuss this as early as possible with your (future) manager or HR adviser. They can gather information for you on what the possible consequences will be and mean for you.