How do I apply?
You are a highly talented and motivated pioneer holding a PhD in a relevant discipline, with the ambition necessary to become a full Professor. You have a proven drive for scientific excellence demonstrated, for example, by publications in first-rate, international scientific journals, the ability to compete for external research funding and an extensive international network. You have a few years of post-doctoral working experience in industry or academia, preferably including experience outside of the Netherlands.
Depending on your level of experience you either are, or have the clear potential to develop into, an academic leader who guides and inspires her group. You have excellent communication and social skills, a coaching leadership style and experience in supervising research projects. You are self-critical and able to align your personal ambition with being an inspiring member of a team of first-rate colleagues.
You have educational experience and an affinity for teaching, as you are expected to participate in and contribute to the development of the department’s teaching programme.
This fellowship programme is open to female scientists currently not employed by TU Delft.
Interested in this unique fellowship for top female scientists?
Your application should include the following:
- Cover letter including
- your motivation
- the faculty/department of interest. Please select one faculty/department. If you need advice or are interested in more than one faculty/department, please send an e-mail to the Delft Technology Fellowship secretaries at email@example.com.
- the position desired (Assistant, Associate or full Professor level)
- how many years of post-doctoral working experience in industry or academia you have
- Resume including a detailed list of your publications and achievements
- Contact information of 4 references: their names, e-mail addresses, telephone numbers and relationships
- Vision document containing your research proposal and your vision on education, leadership and the Delft University of Technology organisation (max. 2000 words)
Submit your application using the Application tool:
Due to Google restrictions it might be possible that you cannot submit your application by the ‘Submit Application button’. Only then, please send the above mentioned application materials by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and mention your ‘Surname, First Name – Faculty of interest – desired position’ in the subject.