LEaDing Fellows Postdocs
The LEaDing Fellows Postdocs Programme provides 90 researchers from all over the world who recently obtained a PhD, with the opportunity to gain two years of work experience in the challenging, internationally acclaimed and multidisciplinary environment offered by (Dutch) programme partners:
- Delft University of Technology
- Leiden University
- Leiden University Medical Center
- Erasmus University Rotterdam and
- Erasmus Medical Center
The aim of the LEaDing Fellows Programme is to help early stage ambitious and excellent researchers to develop new research skills, transferable skills and a view on career options in an academic research, industrial or public setting, thus increasing their employability.
What we offer
TU Delft offers great research opportunities and training facilities for postdoctoral fellows. General information about working at TU Delft can be found here.
Delft University of Technology (TU Delft) has several openings for researchers within the LEaDing Fellows Postdoc Programme.
LEaDing Fellows runs from January 2017 till January 2022. The aim is to provide opportunities for international, intersectoral and interdisciplinary research training, as well as transnational and cross-sectoral mobility. Recruitment is divided in three calls:
- Call 1: open from 1st of February until 31st of March 2017 (Closed)
- Call 2: open from 1st of November until 10th of January 2018
- Call 3: open from 1st of September until 31th of October 2018
How can I apply?
Candidates apply with a research proposal of their own design for a position at one of the partnering institutions. Please follow the instructions on the general Leading Fellows Programme website www.leadingfellows.eu/apply/.
Where can I get more information?
- Information about the Leading Fellows programme can be found at www.leadingfellows.eu;
- Enquiries about the LEaDing Fellows programme can be made to the LEaDing Fellows Programme Office at www.leadingfellows.eu/contact/.