Interns and recruitment
All students in the MSc programme Aerospace Engineering do an internship of at least 3 months in a company, university or research centre. Together they have completed projects, since 1999, in more than 640 organisations in all corners of the world. Explore these web pages to find out where the interns go, what they do, how their hosts value their contributions and why it’s a good idea to hire a TU Delft Aerospace intern yourself.
Hiring an Aerospace intern for your organisation?
Are you looking for:
- a team player with up to date knowledge of aerospace technology,
- who is almost a full engineer ready to be recruited,
- who can surprise you with innovative solutions?
- who can give you easy access to academic research groups and facilities
- for a project of at least 3 months?