In order to protect everyone against the spreading of the Covid-19 virus, on-campus activities at the TU Delft are limited. Unfortunately, we are not able to receive prospective students at the Faculty of Aerospace Engineering. This makes it a bit more difficult to choose a Bachelor programme and university, as you can’t participate in for example an (international) open day. In order to help you make a good choice, we offer a few online alternatives. Please feel free to use them all, and contact us in case of any questions!
* This is a replacement for the International bachelor open days
Are you interested in the bachelor’s degree programme at the Faculty of Aerospace Engineering at TU Delft? Find out whether you and the programme match by taking our online course: Introduction to the bachelor's of Aerospace Engineering at TU Delft.
This course is based on material taught to first year bachelor's students at the faculty. The course is designed to highlight some important aspects of the coursework and showcase the expected level of academic rigor for first year bachelor’s students.
The mini-MOOC takes around three hours to complete and is designed to be completed in a single sitting.
You can ask questions about the mini-MOOC and give feedback year round to study-AE@tudelft.nl
The mini-MOOC is hosted on the Edge platform, a part of the online education platform Edx.
- Create an account with Edge. If you have an existing Edx account, you must register with Edge to enrol in the course.
- Please confirm your account by clicking on the link in the e-mail sent to you by the Edge platform.
- Send an email to study-AE@tudelft.nl with the email address you used and with the subject line Mini-MOOC.
- You will be enrolled in the course and it will appear in your dashboard on the Edge
Questions regarding the program
Do you have urgent questions regarding the Aerospace Engineering program? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The communication team will contact you as soon as possible to answer your question.
Want to know more about the information activities?
Contact the communication team: