TU Delft has a very well established and extensive set of valorisation services targeting all stages of innovation and impact processes, from inspiration and collaboration with industrial and societal partners, talent development, incubation and growth of new start-up companies to prototyping and testing in real-world applications.
The Innovation and Impact Centre of TU Delft operates a number of expert programmes to assists staff and students to bring innovations to the market. Interacting with innovation stakeholders is streamlined through a multifaceted approach, including:
- X!Delft: long-term innovation partnerships with anchor companies in the Dutch innovation-ecosystem;
- Delft Enterprises: participates in innovative, early stage and technology based spin-off companies of TU Delft. It holds several AI and other deep tech companies in its portfolio;
- YES!Delft: top incubator, incubation and acceleration programmes, also specifically targeting AI;
- Several AI related field labs: RoboHouse, SamXL, MICD, DigiCampus, Do IoT;
- Delft Centre of Entrepreneurship: providing talent services and enterpreneural education for over 10 years;
- A number of MOOCs and target education for professionals is available both online and in person (corona –permitting).
TU Delft offers a multi-faceted approach supporting both researchers as well as external innovation stakeholders, such as companies, investors, health care providers, entrepreneurs, government bodies and societal organisations to jointly spot opportunities for collaboration and create real-world impact.