We will soon have two more openings for PhD researchers at the Austrian Institute of Technology and TU Delft. If you appreciate interdisciplinary research and want to join a diverse team at AIT and TU Delft with a focus on developing AI-based algorithms for the energy transition, please send an email with your CV and MSc grades to email@example.com. Please only send an expression of interest, however if you meet the following requirements on the highest international standards:
- An MSc degree in either Machine Learning, Robotics, Control Systems, Operations Research, Power/Energy Systems, Electrical Engineering, etc.
- Demonstrated competencies in one or more of these categories: AI, computer/data science, machine learning, energy system modelling, dynamic systems, power systems or another relevant field.
- An affinity with teaching and guiding students.
- A proven record and interest in further developing your modelling, programming, analytical and scientific writing skills.
- An affinity with energy and power systems, with net-zero carbon targets, technical challenges.
- Proficient in verbal and written English.
- The ability to work in a team, take initiative, and be results-oriented and systematic.