Lifelong learning & AI
Artificial Intelligence, digitalisation and big data allow us more than ever before to make use of the data our business generates every day. Companies that want to accelerate their business are increasingly turning to such methods and technologies to help solve complex problems, promote efficiency, and improve performance and decision-making.
Benefits depend not only capable data analysts and computer scientists, but also on visionary management that is prepared to apply techniques to their business and adapt their organization accordingly.
TU Delft offers courses and programs that cater to the needs of a wide range of professionals, including managers and business leaders who are interested in gaining new skills, tools and insights in these fields.
Check out our courses in the fields of AI, Data and Digitalisation.
- Elements of AI
- AI in Practice: Preparing for AI
- AI in Practice: Applying AI
- Taming Big Data Streams: Real-time Data Processing at Scale
- Unix Tools: Data, Software and Production Engineering
- Hello (Real) World with ROS – Robot Operating System
- Introduction to Functional Programming for Big Data Processing
- Mind of the Universe: Robots in Society - Blessing or Curse?
- Automated Software Testing: Model and State-based Testing
- AI in Manufacturing
Click here for a complete overview