Danger and annoyances
- Theft, fire or hazardous situations must be reported immediately by calling 015 2781226
- (Emergency) exits must be free of obstructions at all times
- If evacuation of the building is ordered, leave the building, follow instructions of the Emergency Personnel and assemble in the park alongside De Vries van Heijstplansoen
Responsibility and theft
- You are responsible yourself for TU Delft telephones, laptops or other equipment
- Watch your personal belongings; you are responsible yourself for your personal belongings in BK City
A clean and clear BK City
- Keep all the spaces in BK City clean and safe; don’t leave your work place without cleaning it
- In studios, magnetic boards must be used for all presentations and to display pictures
- In employee rooms and public spaces, please only use magnetic boards to display posters
- Do not cause any form of nuisance to staff, visitors or students
- You are not allowed to smoke inside BK City
- Bicycles must be placed in the racks provided
- No vehicles, including bicycles, skeelers, skateboards, etc., may be brought inside the building
- Parking of bicycles is permitted only in the designated bicycle racks. FM will remove daily all incorrect parked bicycles. This applies particularly to all bicycles that are blocking emergency exits/passages. Bicycles parked outside the bicycle racks or cycle parks which are locked to an object (pole, fence etc.) will have a second lock attached by FM. The owner can report to the Service Desk.
- Cars must be parked in the designated parking areas
- Julianalaan is patrolled by the private company G4S, whose staff will warn of any irregularities or hazardous situations.
- Security cameras are installed inside and outside the building. The images and recordings from these cameras are handled in the strictest confidence.