As a PhD candidate you will have
- a workplace at BK City (the Faculty’s home)
- access to the TU Delft software distribution server
- access to the in-house library at BK City with its collection of 40,000 books
- access to the Central TU Delft library and its collection of 700,000 books
- access to 15,000 journal subscriptions
- free use of the model shop
- free photocopying and printing
- mobile internet at work (Eduroam)
- access to the TU Delft graduate school courses
- publication of your thesis
Grants during and after your PhD
The TU Delft Valorisation Centre collects grant- and scholarship opportunities.
Beware and have a good read! Not all necessarily address PhD candidates. But for sure there are many: grants to support a short period abroad for research or courses, grants for ongoing research once you finished, etc.
Check the list