Circularity in the Built Environment Graduation Award 2019-2020
The Circularity in the Built Environment Graduation Award recognizes the contribution BK graduation students make to the transition toward a circular built environment. This new annual award aims to stimulate research and innovation in the field of circularity in the built environment.
The award is open to all TU Delft students from the Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment who graduated in the academic year 2019/2020.
The prize is awarded and judged by the Circular Built Environment Hub of the Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment.
Winners of the Circularity in the Built Environment Graduation Award are selected from three categories:
- Materials & Components
- Cities & Regions
Submissions in each category will be judged on scientific and societal relevance for the circular built environment, innovativeness and design quality.
The winners receive an award certificate, jury report and support in the value of 500 euros to spend on activities that enables them to further develop their own project, to deepen their knowledge or expand their network in the field. The winners will receive support from the Circular Built Environment Hub.
The jury panel is composed of members of the Circular Built Environment Hub.
The submission deadline is 15 July 2020. The winners will be announced mid-September 2020.
Submission criteria and guidelines
- Entry is open to graduation students from the Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment, TU Delft.
- The graduation project must have been completed in the academic year 2019 – 2020.
- The topic of the graduation project must be related to circularity in the built environment.
- Students can enter in more than one category, but only win in one category. The jury reserves the right to move an entry into a different category if they consider it a better fit.
- The submission must be in English.
- By participating students agree to be featured on the website of the Circular Built Environment Hub and to provide additional information if required.