Circularity in the Built Environment Graduation Award 2022-2023
The Circularity in the Built Environment Graduation Award recognizes the contribution BK graduation students make to the transition toward a circular built environment. This annual award aims to stimulate research and innovation in the field of circularity in the built environment.
The award is open to all TU Delft students from the Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment who graduated in the academic year 2022/2023.
The prize is awarded and judged by the Circular Built Environment Hub of the Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment.
Winners of the Circularity in the Built Environment Graduation Award are selected from four categories:
- Materials & Components
- Buildings & Neighbourhoods
- Cities & Regions
- Management & Policy
Submissions in each category will be judged on scientific and societal relevance for the circular built environment, innovativeness and design quality.
The winners each receive an award certificate, jury report and support in the value of 500 euros to spend on activities that enables them to further develop their own project, to deepen their knowledge or expand their network in the field. The winners will receive support from the Circular Built Environment Hub.
The jury panel is composed of members of the Circular Built Environment Hub and winners of the third edition of the Circularity in the Built Environment Graduation Award.
The submission deadline is Thursday 31 August 2023. The winners will be announced in October 2023.
Submission criteria and guidelines
- Entry is open to graduation students from the Faculty of Architecture and the Built Environment, TU Delft.
- The graduation project must have been completed in the academic year 2022 – 2023.
- The topic of the graduation project must be related to circularity in the built environment.
- Students can only enter in one category. The jury reserves the right to move an entry into a different category if they consider it a better fit.
- The submission must be in English.
- By participating students agree to be featured on the website of the Circular Built Environment Hub and other TU Delft communication channels and to provide additional information if required.
How to submit
Please fill in the submission template.
Please carefully follow the instructions mentioned in the template and below:
- Please submit the completed template as InDesign (.indd) as well as PDF (.pdf) file.
- Please save the PDF file as the smallest file size.
- Please properly name the files: LastName_Name_CBE_Award_2223
- Please include the images in the submission template and also add the images as seperate attachments to your e-mail.
- The size of the files should not exceed 25 MB.
Submissions should be sent to CircularBEemail@example.com no later than Thursday 31 August 2023.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.