The following busses stop near the TU Delft Botanic Garden
- 40 towards Rotterdam Centraal (bus stop Julianalaan)
- 60 towards Nootdorp (bus stop Michiel de Ruyterweg or Botanische Tuin, Delft)
- 62 towards Delfgauw (bus stop Michiel de Ruyterweg or Poortlandplein, Delft)
- 63 towards Delftse Hout (bus stop Michiel de Ruyterweg or Botanische Tuin, Delft)
- 69 towards TU Technopolis via TU (bus stop Julianalaan)
- 174 towards Rotterdam (bus stop Julianalaan)
- 455 towards Zoetermeer (bus stop Julianalaan)
Plan your journey via 9292.nl to ensure you have up-to-date travel information.
From direction The Hague (A13)
- Exit 9 Delft
- At the first traffic light turn right
- At the second traffic light follow the road (Oostpoortweg)
- At the third traffic light turn left (Julianalaan)
- At the next traffic light the entrance to the TU Delft Hortus Botanicus is at your right.
From direction Rotterdam (A13)
- Exit 10 TU Delft
- Follow the signs towards TU Delft (N470)
- At the traffic light turn right (Schoemakerstraat)
- At the following three traffic lights fgo straight ahead.
- At the larger intersection you see the entrance to the Hortus Botanicus at your left.
Parking on the street in the vicinity of the Hortus Botanicus is not free of charge, please pay at the nearest parking machine or using a parking app. We are in parking zone 3100. Indoor parking is available at Garage Zuidpoort, which is a 9 minutes walk from the entrance to the garden.
Delft City Shuttle
Let yourself be transported in a sustainable way: easy, fast and for a good price.
Every day between 10:00 – 17:00 the Delft City Shuttle takes you to the most important locations in Delft. Day tickets are € 5 p.p., a single ticket is € 3 p.p., children under 12 free! The shuttle stops at, among others, the following stops approximately every 20 minutes:
- Delft Central Station / Tourist Office
- Market Square
- TU Delft Hortus Botanicus
- Science Centre Delft
- Royal Delft
- Museum Prinsenhof
- New & Old Church
- Brands Cruises
- Camping Delftse Hout and various hotels
Tickets are also available in our MuseumShop.
For more information go to: https://delftbinnenstad.nl/company/delft-city-shuttle/.