The following busses stop near the Botanic Garden TU Delft
- 37 towards Delfgauw (bus stop Michiel de Ruyterweg or Botanische Tuin, Delft)
- 60 towards Nootdorp (bus stop Michiel de Ruyterweg or Botanische Tuin, Delft)
- 80 towards IKEA Delft (bus stop Michiel de Ruyterweg or Botanische Tuin, Delft)
- 40 towards Rotterdam Centraal (bus stop Julianalaan)
- 69 towards TU Technopolis via TU (bus stop Julianalaan)
- 455 towards Zoetermeer (bus stop Julianalaan)
Plan your journey via 9292.nl to ensure you have up-to-date travel information.
From direction The Hague (A13)
- Exit 9 Delft
- At the first traffic light turn right
- At the second traffic light follow the road (Oostpoortweg)
- At the third traffic light turn left (Julianalaan)
- At the next traffic light the entrance to the Botanic Garden TU Delft is at your right. Go straight ahead and turn right at the next traffic light to park at parking Zuidplantsoen.
From direction Rotterdam (A13)
- Exit 10 TU Delft
- Follow the signs towards TU Delft (N470)
- At the traffic light turn right (Schoemakerstraat)
- At the next two traffic lights follow the road
- At the third traffic light turn left towards parking Zuidplantsoen.
Cars can be parked at parking Zuidplantsoen behind the Architecture building. Should no parking space be available here, indoor parking is possible at Garage Zuidpoort, which is a 9 minutes walk from the entrance to the garden.
Delft City Shuttle
Let yourself be transported in a sustainable way: easy, fast and for a good price.
Every day between 10:00 – 17:00 the Delft City Shuttle takes you to the most important locations in Delft. Day tickets are € 5 p.p., a single ticket is € 3 p.p., children under 12 free! The shuttle stops at, among others, the following stops approximately every 20 minutes:
- Delft Central Station
- Market Square Tourist Office
- TU Delft Botanic Garden
- Science Centre Delft
- Royal Delft
- Museum Prinsenhof
- New & Old Church
- Brands Cruises
- Camping Delftse Hout and various hotels
Tickets are also available in our MuseumShop.
For more information go to: https://delftbinnenstad.nl/company/delft-city-shuttle/.
The Botanic Garden TU Delft is wheelchair accessible.