Welcome to our garden! We want to ensure everybody enjoys their visit and at the same time protect our plants as well. Therefore the following house rules apply:
- Do not pick or take any plants, plant material or seeds, only photos.
- Certain plants, fruits or seeds are poisonous. Do not touch the plants and do not put any plant material in your mouth. Pay special attention to your children!
- Cycling in the garden is not permitted.
- Bringing pets is not permitted. Assistance dogs are of course welcome.
- Children up to 14 years of age are welcome as long as accompanied by an adult.
- At least 1 adult companion is required per group of a maximum of 6 children. This also applies to workshops.
- No smoking in the greenhouses.
- Don’t leave anything behind, except your footsteps.
- The Botanic Garden TU Delft is not responsible for any damage, theft or loss of personal goods.
- Commercial activities in the garden are allowed only with permission from our management.
- The Botanic Garden TU Delft has given the greatest possible care to the reliability and safety of objects and installations in the garden. However, we would like to point out that part of the set-up has an experimental character. As a result, it is possible that a set-up temporarily does not work properly or has not yet been completed in a representative manner.
- In the interest of your safety the Botanic Garden TU Delft urges you to always closely follow any written instructions for use or verbal instructions given by our employees. Neither the Botanic Garden TU Delft nor our partners are liable for damage resulting from the total or partial disregard of instructions for use.
TU Delft has its own house rules which relate to the smooth running of affairs and the use of all buildings, grounds and facilities of Delft University of Technology by students and visitors.