Ir. F. Zhang
Fengqiao Zhang obtained the Degree of Engineer in June 2015 at Tongji University in China. In November 2017, she obtained the MSc degree in Civil Engineering at TU Delft in Netherlands. The topic of her thesis was: ‘Evaluation of Acoustic Emission Monitoring of Existing Concrete Structures’. After that, she is working on the topic of ‘Structural Health Monitoring of Concrete Structures’ at TU Delft under the supervision of prof.dr.ir. D.A. Hordijk and dr.ir. Y. Yang.
- 2015: Bachelor in Civil Engineering, Tongji University, Shanghai, China
- 2017: Master of Science in Civil Engineering, Delft University of Technology, Delft, the Netherlands
- 2017 – present: researcher, Delft University of Technology
- Structural Health Monitoring of concrete structures
- 2015 – 2017: Delft Research Initiatives TU Delft Infrastructures & Mobility (DIMI) excellent scholarship
Zhang, F., Pahlavan, P.L., Yang, Y., Hordijk, D.A., Influence of Cracks on the Reliability of Acoustic Emission Monitoring of Concrete Structures, in 2nd International RILEM/COST Conference on Early Age Cracking and and Serviceability in Cement-based Materials and Structures. 2017: Brussel.
More information click here