Dr. Anupam Kumar
Dr. Anupam graduated from the department of civil engineering of Indian Institute of technology, Roorkee, India. Immediately after graduation, he worked as structural design Engineer in India for two years. In the late 2006, he joined the faculty of Civil Engineering and Environment at National University of Singapore as PhD research scholar. Since 2012 he is working in the Section of Pavement Engineering, led by Prof. Tom Scarpas. He participated in several projects mainly related but not limited to tire-pavement interaction.
He is also actively involved in organizing international courses, workshops and conferences. He was one of the lecturers during a successfully concluded international course on "Micromechanical analysis of Asphalt Concrete" in June 2015.
- Bachelor of Technology, Civil Engineering: Indian Institute of Technology-Roorkee, India 2004.
- Doctor of Philosophy, Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering: National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore 2011.
- Assistant Professor (Lecturer lvl 3/Researcher), Delft University of Technology, Delft, 2016-Present.
- Postdoctoral researcher, Delft University of Technology, Delft, Jan 2012-September 2016.
- Research Scholar, National University of Singapore, Singapore, till 2011.
- Structural Design Engineer, Total Environment Building System, Bangalore, India, 2004-2006
- Constitutive modelling of tire-pavement interaction
- Pavement mechanics & design
- Accelerated Pavement Testing
- Finite element analysis
- Experimental and numerical study of interlayer systems
- Optimum design of multilayer asphalt surfacing systems on orthotropic steel deck bridges