Mr. Tang graduated from South China University of Technology with Bachelor degree in civil engineering in 2012. After graduation, he worked as a civil engineer in Singapore for nearly two years. In September 2014, he went to UK to pursue the joint Master degree in structural engineering and mechanics at University of Glasgow and The University of Edinburgh. Since October 2015, he has been working in the Group of Pavement Engineering, led by Prof. Tom Scarpas.
- B.E. Civil Engineering, South China University of Technology, China, 2012
- M.Sc. Structural Engineering and Mechanics, University of Glasgow and The University of Edinburgh, UK, 2015
- PhD candidate, Delft University of Technology, The Netherlands, 2015-Present.
- Internship, Vanke Architecture Research Base, China, 2014.
- Civil Engineer, FOSTA Pte Ltd, Singapore, 2012- 2014.
- Structural mechanics
- Finite element analysis
- Constitutive modelling of tire-pavement interaction