Dr. A. (Anke) Dählmann
At the Department of Geoscience & Engineering, I provide scientific support to staff and the departmental Management Team. This includes funding advise, connecting with the Innovation & Impact Centre and other Corporate Offices of TU Delft, as well as the TU Delft Urban Energy Institute and incidentally the Delft Research-based Initiatives. I keep an eye on the Dutch research (funding) landscape and sometimes coordinate large-scale proposals.
I am a member of the Dutch and European Associations of Research Managers (ARMA-NL, EARMA).
See also my LinkedIn profile.
Previous activities include
- As a member of the project team, I contributed to the “Kennis-Innovatie-Agenda Ontwerp en management van geïntegreerde duurzame warmtesystemen” (2018)
- Quarter master and Programme manager of the TU Delft Platform on Thermal Energy Systems, a platform under the Delft Energy Initiative (2017-2019)
- Supporting the Set-up of the GSE research theme Geothermal Science and Engineering (2017-2018)
- Development of a Minor on social-economic and geo-political aspects of Geo-resources (2016-2017)
- Initiator and Chair of the Working Group on Global Development of the European Association of Research Managers and Administrators (EARMA) (2015-2017)
- Member of the supervisory body of the university magazine Delta (2013-2017)
- Co-initiator of TU Delft | Global Initiative and its advisor for student projects, funding, and coordinator of network activities (2014-2016)
- Coordinator of the proposal for the Dutch membership of the International Continental Scientific Drilling Program (ICDP) and Secretary of ICDP-NL (2010-2016); I received the 2016 ICDP-NL Person of the Year Award
- Secretary of the Research School Centre for Technical Geosciences (CTG) (2007-2015)
- Coordinating the Smart Fields research programmes ISAPP and Recovery Factory (2006-2015)
- Initiator and theme leader Social Impact of the Delft Research-based Initiative on Environment (2013-2014, was followed up by TU Delft | Global Initiative)
- Coordinator of the Colloquium series SPARKS of the Department (2007-2011)
- Change Agent on diversity issues at the Faculty (2007-2011)
- Secretary of the Science Committee of the Department (2006-2011)
- Secretary of the TU Delft Research Centre Delft Earth (2006-2010)
In 2007, I joined a Travel into Sustainability, in the frame work of the 165th anniversary of TU Delft. Before I joined TU Delft, I was a researcher in the field of marine geochemistry at Utrecht University (postdoc) and at GEOMAR (PhD student), studying pore water of deep-sea sediments and mud volcanoes.
Dr. Anke Dählmann
Research Support Officer
- +31 (0) 15 27 89511
2628 CN Delft
Room: 3.08 (Monday - Thursday)