Bridging programme for HBO and WO students
How are the bridging programmes for Dutch HBO students organised and composed?
- Students who have successfully completed the bridging programme for the current MSc CE or AES programmes will automatically be admitted to the new AES or CE MSc programmes.
- Students who have successfully completed the bridging programme for the WM or EE track of the current CE MSc programme will automatically be admitted to the new EE MSc programme.
- Students who started a bridging programme in 2020-2021 or before can also be admitted to the current MSc programme they prepared themselves for, on the condition that they accept they may have less than three years to complete the programme.
- Students who start a bridging programme in 2021-2022 prepare for one of the new MSc programmes. Information about the bridging programme in 2021-2022 can be found on the website.
- The bridging programme will be per programme. There are no additional requirements for tracks.