Sign Up a New Special Project
This sign up form describes the registration process for a Special Project.
Criteria Special Projects
The TU Delft | Dream Hall offers the opportunity to facilitate a number of other projects in addition to the TU Delft | Dream Teams. These projects, which will be further referred to as “Special Projects”, must meet certain conditions.
The most important conditions are:
- This is a one-off project with a maximum duration of 6 months.
- This is a multidisciplinary project that cannot be easily facilitated by/from a faculty or elsewhere on campus.
- The project goal serves a social interest.
- The TU Delft | Dream Hall should be able to facilitate the project.
- Project responsibility must be clearly assigned (management and supervision).
The project must score sufficiently on:
- Uniqueness/originality of the project theme and project goal.
- Degree of technological challenge and innovation.
- Achievability of the project (technical, organizational and financial).
- Acceptable security risk inherent in the subject matter of the project/project objective.
In contrast to the TU Delft | Dream Teams' projects, such a Special Project may be part of an educational program (as long as it is an interfaculty project).