Join e-Refinery in developing the initiative’s vision and realizing its ambitions!
Major scientific and engineering progress is needed before electricity can be converted into chemical bonds at an industrial scale. By joining TU Delft’s e-Refinery initiative, you will gain access to the required expertise across all the disciplines involved, from fundamental research to societal implementation, and across all length scales, from the micro to the macroscale.
- TU Delft has the integrated expertise to develop this technology from basic research up to pilot scale.
- We collaborate with the top international universities and institutes in the field and work in close collaboration with many industrial partners. We value long term assiduous partnerships that intent to accelerate the (mutual/common) development
- We have an unique integrated approach, ranging from materials to processes and their upscaling
- With our multidisciplinary approach we transfer the early to market technologies and knowledge actively to our partners and use their input and feedback in our shared mid to long term research
- Strong network: all industries in the ‘value chain’ from sustainable electricity to production and use of base chemicals and fuels, are participating in both programs and projects
- Our researchers will show you their latest technologies in the areas of electrochemical conversion, flexible energy storage and large-scale conversion of renewable electricity into fuels and chemical building blocks. In the future, such technologies should lead to a fossil-fuel free industry