If you wish to enroll in a minor at TU Delft, complete the following steps:
1. Apply for enrolment at TU Delft via Studielink.
- Choose 'no' at the 'Start in first year' option (see manual Studielink below)
- Choose the TU Delft BSc programme offering the minor at 'Programme name' (see detail overview TU Delft minors).
After this application you will receive an e-mail with your TU Delft student number and your NetID. You will need this for registration for the minor of your choosing at TU Delft.
2. After applying for enrolment via Studielink, fill out the online application form. Find it at the bottom of this page.
- External students can only apply for a minor at TU Delft between 1 and 31 May 2017.
- You will receive an e-mail after 1 August about placement. EUR and Leiden students will receive this e-mail before 21 July.
- You enrolment at TU Delft, which you applied for via Studielink, will only become final after admission to the minor.
- Studylink guide
- Online application form (available 1 May)
2 May 2017:
Minor Event. Register here
3 until 31 May 2017:
1st registration window minors in Osiris. External students can only register during this period.
1 July until 31 July 2017:
2nd register window minors in Osiris. Beware: only for minors which are still available after the drawing of lots during the 1st registration window.