Applying for a Master’s degree programme with a Dutch certificate
B: Application, enrolment and deadlines for a bridging programme (with a university or university of applied sciences degree certificate)
How do I enrol?
1. Send an e-mail to the bridging programme coordinator
Include the following information in your e-mail:
- The bridging programme you are interested in;
- At which Dutch university/university of applied sciences you are studying and what kind of degree you will obtain.
2. Apply via Studielink
The bridging programme is part of the Bachelor’s degree programme and enables entry to the Master’s degree programme. In Studielink, search for the specific Bachelor’s degree programme and select the bridging programme.
Submit your enrolment request before 1 July. For the bridging programmes in Architecture and the Built Environment and Industrial Design Engineering the deadline is 1 December (since these programmes start in February).
3. Make sure you have passed the entrance tests well before 1 September
After admission to the bridging programme, you must submit certified copies of the results of the entrance tests (Mathematics and English) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 1 September. For the bridging programmes in Architecture and the Built Environment and Industrial Design Engineering the deadline is 1 December.
If you have completed all these steps and you have met the admission requirements, you will be enrolled at TU Delft.
In case your programme changes, you need to submit the Change Form (2022/2023) with the approval (signature) of your bridging programme coordinator..
- Enrolment for a bridging programme lasts up to 2 years. Enrolment for MoMi students lasts up to 1 year.
- Students who follow a bridging programme do not pay the tuition fee, but a bridging fee for each credit to be obtained.
- No additional charges are made for the second year, since the fee for the entire bridging programme is paid in advance.
- If you stop the bridging programme before completing it, the fee will not be refunded.
- If you switch to another bridging programme before completing the first one, the fee will not be refunded and you will need to pay the fee for the new bridging programme.
- In the case of two enrolments at TU Delft, the highest rate will apply.