Applying for a Master’s degree programme with a Dutch certificate
A: Application, enrolment and deadlines for TU Delft Master’s degree programme without bridging
B: Application, enrolment and deadlines for a bridging programme (with a university or university of applied sciences degree certificate)
How do I enrol?
1) Apply to enrol at TU Delft via Studielink
The bridging programme is part of the Bachelor’s degree programme and enables entry to the Master’s degree programme that follows directly from a Bachelor’s degree programme. In Studielink, you submit an enrolment request for the specific Bachelor’s degree programme and then choose the bridging programme option (e.g. bridging programme in Architecture and the Built Environment).
Submit your enrolment request before 1 July. Different dates apply for the bridging programmes in Architecture and the Built Environment and Industrial Design Engineering since they are offered in the spring semester (February).
2) Finalise the combination of courses and modules with the department
After requesting enrolment, email the faculty contact. Include the following information in your email:
- The bridging programme for which you are requesting enrolment.
- The Master’s degree programme for which you are applying for admission.
- Which university/university of applied sciences you are coming from and what degree programme you have studied.
3) Make sure you have passed the entrance tests well before 1 September
After admission to the bridging programme, you must submit authenticated copies of the results of the entrance tests to the Student Administration, Enrolment & Finance before 1 September.
- Submit the Reporting & Authorisation Form (2018/2019) digitally, completed and signed (by you and the faculty). The fee payable will be determined based on this form.
- If something changes in your combination of modules, you should submit the Change form (2018/2019) digitally, completed and signed.
If everything is in order, you will then be enrolled at TU Delft. Once this has been completed, you can download your proof of enrolment through Osiris. The processing time from application to enrolment is two weeks, after all documents have been received. You will be sent a NetID after submitting your enrolment request in Studielink. From then on, as a TU Delft student you will have access to the university facilities, including Brightspace, Osiris and the library.
- Enrolment for a bridging programme lasts up to 2 years.
- Students who follow a bridging programme do not pay the tuition fee, but a fee for each credit to be obtained.
- No additional charges are made for the second year, since the fee for the entire bridging programme is paid in advance.
- It is collected in a single instalment.
- If you stop the bridging programme before completing it, the fee will not be refunded.
- If you switch to another bridging programme before completing the first one, the fee will not be refunded and you will need to pay the fee for the new bridging programme.
- This applies to EU students and non-EU students.
- In the case of two enrolments at TU Delft, the highest rate will apply.