Transferring to a Masters programme

After your Bachelor’s degree programme, you can enrol directly in one of the Master’s programmes in Computer Science or Computer and Embedded Systems Engineering. You can specialise in software technology, data science or a combination of hardware and software applications. If you take a suitable bridging programme, you will be able to enrol in other Master’s degree programmes as well. The Master degrees at TU Delft are two-year programmes and are taught in English.

Other Master's degree programmes

With a Bachelor's degree from TU Delft you have several options. You can opt to study for a Master’s degree at the same faculty, at a different faculty, or even at another university. To see what your options are, take a look at

Read more about Career options