Transferring to a Masters programme

Once you have your BSc degree, you can decide whether to study for a Master’s degree. Be aware that a Bachelor title from a University of Applied Sciences equips you for a career in the world of business, but at a university it is a step towards an academic degree. We therefore advise you to continue studying.

Master's degree programmes Civil Engineering

The Master's degree programme in Civil Engineering is a two-year programme, with specialisations in one of the fields of study of Water, Construction or Transport. The courses you take are required for your graduation research and are therefore specific to the area of Civil Engineering on which you have chosen to focus. You also take a number of electives, within or outside the degree programme, or even outside TU Delft. You can also do an internship, in the Netherlands or abroad. Upon completing the programme, you are awarded a Master of Science (MSc.) degree and are also entitled to use the Dutch abbreviation ‘ir.’ (ingenieur) before your name.

Besides the Master's degree programme in Civil Engineering, you can choose from the programmes:

/* */