Given the worldwide demand for professionals in mining and minerals engineering and management, graduates of EMC have promising career opportunities. EMC graduates will be qualified to work for:
- Mining companies and companies engaged in minerals and metals processing technology
- Companies working on ore deposits and integrated production
- Market leaders in efficient dredging and mining
- Aggregates companies
- Government agencies
- Engineering and consulting firms
- Knowledge institutions and research institutes and think-tanks.
Alternatively, the entrepreneurial and innovative skills which you have developed during the programme will help you set up your own business.