Non-EU/EFTA Applicants with an international bachelor degree
All applicants have to fulfil the minimal TU Delft admission requirements.
In addition to meeting TU Delft’s general admission requirements, applicants with an international diploma are also required to take the GRE revised General Test.
Ranked batch admission
Please note: admission for Non-EU nationals with an international (Non-Dutch) bachelor degree will be granted based on ranked batch admission.
- The application deadline is 15 January (23:59 CEST) after which applications are ranked by the admission committee.
- The ranking criteria are Academic Performance and Study Load in Key Subjects, CGPA, GRE, English level, Motivation and Demonstrated Self-Efficacy.
- Applicants that do not meet our admission requirements will receive the admission decision (rejection letter) within 12 weeks after applying.
- Applicants that fulfil the admission requirements will receive the admission letter mid-March.
- Admission is granted to the best ranked students. Students who are ranked outside of the capacity receive a rejection letter.
There will be no correspondence on ranking criteria or relative ranking numbers.