In the MSc Programme in Mechanical Engineering, you will begin straight away in one of the six tracks. Each track teaches you the basics of mechanical engineering, whether your interest is more in working in the medical sector or on large industrial plants.
The tracks of the Master’s programme Mechanical Engineering have a common part. This consists of three obligatory courses:
- Nonlinear Mechanics (4EC)
- Physics for Mechanical Engineers (4EC)
- Measurement Technology (3EC)
In addition, students must choose at least 5 ECs of the following courses:
- Intelligent Vehicles (4EC)
- Drive & Energy Systems (3EC)
- Advanced Heat Transfer (3EC)
- Advanced Fluid Dynamics (5EC)
- Control System Design (3EC)
Also a social course is mandatory, which one depends on the track.