During the third semester of the programme, MOT students have the opportunity to study abroad or conduct an internship within an international setting. About 30-40% of the MOT students choose to have a study-abroad experience.
The Faculty of TPM has many bilateral exchange programmes with other universities*; each year a number of MOT students participate, for instance, in any of the following programmes:
- Technische Universitaet Munchen (Munchen, Germany)
- ETH Zurich (Zurich, Switzerland)
- Carnegie Mellon University (Pittsburgh, USA)
- The University of Sydney (Sydney, Australia)
- Tokio Institute of Technology (Tokyo, Japan)
- Universidad Católica de Chile (Santiago, Chile)
To see the full list of partner universities abroad please go to www.studyabroad.tbm.tudelft.nl
*) The number of places at each partner university is limited. A yearly selection procedure is involved.
In addition to international student exchanges for one semester, students may choose to spend one week in another European university in the <link studenten ondersteuning study-internship-abroad university-exchange-networks athens>ATHENS programme, or write their Master’s thesis with a foreign partner as a client.