Admission and application
Starting a master's programme (application starts on 1 October!)
Ranked batch admission
Please note: admission for Non-EU nationals with an international (Non-Dutch) bachelor degree will be granted based on ranked batch admission.
- The application deadline is 15 January (23:59 CEST) after which applications are ranked by the admission committee.
- The ranking criteria are Academic Performance and Study Load in Key Subjects, CGPA, GRE, English level, Motivation and Demonstrated Self-Efficacy.
- Applicants that do not meet our admission requirements will receive the admission decision (rejection letter) within 12 weeks after applying.
- Applicants that fulfil the admission requirements will receive the admission letter mid-March.
- Admission is granted to the best ranked students. Students who are ranked outside of the capacity receive a rejection letter.
There will be no correspondence on ranking criteria or relative ranking numbers.