TU Delft minors for external students

Are you an external student looking to take a minor at Delft University of Technology? 

This page contains information about the range of minors offered, the registration process and other practical matters. 

Please note! For students at Leiden University and Erasmus University Rotterdam, with whom TU Delft has a partnership, there is a different placement procedure. If you are studying at either of these universities, you should register for a minor at TU Delft through your own university. Students taking a joint degree programme (LST/NB/CT) should register for a TU Delft minor at TU Delft. Students on the joint degree programme MST should register for a TU Delft minor at Leiden.