COSSE - Erasmus Mundus Master Course
Computer Simulations for Science and Engineering (COSSE)
The field of computer simulations is of great importance for high-tech industry and scientific/engineering research, e.g. virtual processing, climate studies, fluid dynamics, advanced materials, etc. Often the field is referred to as the third pillar of science complementing theory and experiments.
The joint programme Computer Simulations for Science and Engineering (COSSE) is a two-year master's programme offering a double degree from two universities. The students enter one of the universities and continue the second year at one of the other institutions in another country. COSSE offers education of the highest international standard as well as a unique experience of meeting different European cultures, languages, climate and nature. Students from any country are welcome to apply.
The programme is a joint initiative of three European universities:
- KTH Royal Institute of Technology, Sweden
- Technical University of Berlin, Germany
- Technical University of Delft, the Netherlands
- University of Erlangen-Nuremberg
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, India. Provides internships and shorter learning opportunities.