The student conglomeration at Delft intends to use the youthful energy and enthusiasm of its members in making a stronger industry-academia cooperation. Being a very new chapter, we envisage the following activities as immediate goals:
- Initiate talks with companies like Philips, ABB, ASML for invited lectures at TU Delft.
- Invite Professors of excellence for sharing experiences and research results.
- Industrial tours to companies in close vicinity.
- Making a new website for the chapter that describes the activities and also vision and mission of both the chapter as well as TU Delft and IEEE IAS and PELS.
- Brainstorming session on “Entrepreneurship and Academia”.