I was born in Izmir, Turkey in 1985. I received my B.Sc. degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from Bilkent University and M.Sc. degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering from Koc University, Turkey, in 2007 and 2010 respectively.
I am currently a PhD candidate in Pattern Recognition and Bioinformatics Group of the Electrical Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science faculty at TU Delft. I am working in 3D Studio Project.
My research interest includes:
• Large-scale gene expression pattern analysis
• Medical Image Registration
• Depth Extraction and refinement
• Stereo and Multi-view Depth Estimation
• 3D Video Coding and streaming
• 3D Perceptual Quality Evaluation