Arjan van Genderen
Lecturer at the Computer Engineering Group of the Faculty of Engineering, Mathematics and Computer Science (EEMCS/EWI), Delft University of Technology.
MSc. coordinator for the master programme Computer and Embedded Systems Engineering at Delft University of Technology.
- MSc CESE Information (slides from the Master Event presentation Nov. 2022)
- Admission and Application
- Studying at TU Delft
- Study guide
- Study guide: MSc CE Program
- Study guide: MSc ES Program
- Study guide: Pre-master (HTE Bridging) Program
- PhD Program
EEMCS time tables, exams, forms, procedures, regulations etc.
- Timetables lectures, course exams etc.
- CE and ES Forms (for IEP, final examination etc.)
- Info Dutch HBO bridging programme (Dutch)
- EEMCS Graduation Policy [MSc]
- Teaching and exam regulations EEMCS
- Double master degree
- Board of examiners CE
- Board of examiners ES
- Other EEMCS student information
4TU and Courses in Eindhoven and Twente
- 4TU Federation
- ES programme TU Eindhoven
- ES curriculum TU Eindhoven
- ES programme Univ of Twente
- ES curriculum Univ of Twente
- ES courses Univ of Twente In the course catalog you can search for courses that have a specific “Starting block” (1A, 1B, 2A or 2B), and/or the “organizing study” (master Electrical Engineering, master Computer Science and master Embedded Systems).
- ES bridging programme Univ of Twente
Scholarships and part-time work
- TU Delft Scholarships and awards
- Dutch Scholarships
- Scholarships via Nuffic
- Working while studying (N.B. TA and RA positions are sometimes available but do not count on it. Internship positions - during the second year - are easier to get).
Created by MSc Coordinator Computer Engineering and Embedded Systems: Arjan van Genderen, email: firstname.lastname@example.org