Most of the links below refer to the internal TU Delft educational system and are not accessible from outside the university.
- CS4160 Blockchain Engineering (J. Pouwelse and Z. Erkin)
- CS4215 Quantitative Performance Analysis of Computer Systems (Y. Chen with S. Roos)
- IN4150 Distributed Algorithms (D. Epema)
- IN4391 Distributed Computing Systems (J. Rellermeyer)
- IN4392 Seminar Cloud Computing (D. Epema with J. Rellermeyer)
Starting in the academic year 2017-2018, the Sections Cybersecurity and Distributed Systems will teach a set of three MSc courses on Blockchain Technology. Students who successfully complete this set of courses will obtain the Delft Blockchain Certificate signed by the teachers of the three courses. In this set of courses students will learn about the technology of the blockchain, they will get hands-on experience with programming blockchains, and they will learn about the cryptographic techniques and the consensus algorithms behind the blockchain. It will give students the opportunity to become experts in an exciting new technology!
The three courses are:
- Security and Cryptography (IN4191), Q1, teacher: dr. Zeki Erkin
- Distributed Algorithms (IN4150), Q2, teacher: prof. Dick Epema
- Blockchain Engineering (CS4160), Q2, teacher: dr. Johan Pouwelse and dr. Zeki Erkin