The Faculty Lunch gives members of the Software Technology team an opportunity to share their latest news about research, publications and developments in their fields of specialization. The aim is to have talks on the widest range of topics related to Software Technology.
Robbert Krebbers is the coordinator of the Faculty Lunch. Please contact him if you want to give a talk.
Practical information: the lunch is held from 12.30 until 1.30 pm on every second Tuesday in the Colloquium room on the ground floor of building 28 (Van Mourik Broekmanweg 6).
The following dates and speakers are planned for the period September 2019 until June 2020:
- 10th September - Claudia Hauff 'Collaborative search revisited'
- 24th September - Stefan Hugtenburg, Gosia Migut, Otto Visser, Frank Mulder - recent teaching developments
- 22nd October - Mauricio Aniche 'Machine learning 4 Software Refactoring'
- 19th November - Arie van Deursen 'Software and Data Analytics in AFL, TU Delft-ING AI for Fintech Lab'
- 3rd December - Georgios Gousios 'Retrospective of Facebook sabbatical'
- 17th December - Marco Zuiniga 'Sunlight for wireless communication'
- 14th January - Przemek Pawelczak 'Makers sans batteries'
- 28th January -
- 25th February - Mathijs de Weerdt 'Algorithms for scheduling'
- 7 th April - Jesper Cockx 'Correct-by-construction programming with dependent types'
- 21st April - Eelco Visser 'A direct semantics of Disambiguiation by Associativity and Priority Rules'
- 19th May
- 2nd June -
- 16th June - Peter Mosses
- 30th June