DIMI on Tour 2017 - Integrated design in... Deltas
19 October 2017 14:00 till 18:00 - By: Esther van Baarle
[Translate to English:] Register now for this event
[Translate to English:] 14:00 Doors open
14:30 What happened after Hurricane Harvey hit Houston?
- Hurricane Harvey and response of the water system
- Emergency management and response
- Urban development and planning system to blame?
16:15 What’s next? How could academic research support rebuilding and long term strategy development for Houston:
- Harvey Hackathon, main lessons & follow-up
- Discussion with experts, researchers and water professionals
17:00 Wrap up
More information will follow soon.
You can register HERE