On Thursday 7 June, the IO Alumni Association, Study association i.d and the master disputes Infuse (DfI), Futury (IPD) and Studio360 (SPD) will organise a special event. IDE alumni and IDE students are invited for the IDE Alumni Event at the faculty of Industrial Design Engineering. First there will be three separate master tracks, where several alumni will share their inspiring stories (the speakers will be announced soon). Then, we will move to the renovated i.d-Kafee to have drinks and food with both students and alumni.
At the same day, before the IDE Alumni Event, the Research Exhibition will be opened specially for TU Delft alumni. Furthermore, there will also be the Exceed! ´17 exhibition in the IDE hall, showing a curated selection of 25 of the most remarkable and exemplary case studies that were initiated or completed during the last two years. This is also the first in a series of exhibitions and debates that are part of the run-up to the fiftieth anniversary of the faculty in 2019.
Registration for the IDE Alumni Event is necessary (for both students and alumni), please register here if you want to join.
If you are interested to visit the Research Exhibition, please register here.
17.00 - 17.30: Welcome at the IDE Alumni Event
17.30 - 18.30: Three parallel sessions with alumni speakers (see below)
18.30 - 21.00: Food and drinks at the renovated i.d-Kafee and visit Exceed! '17
Speakers Integrated Product Design
- Christian Maats – Founder and owner of OATS shoes
- Casper van der Meer – Co-Founder of Better-Future-Factory
- Erik Fuente Aira – Design Lead at wearereasonablepeople
Speakers Design for Interaction
- Steven Schaeken - Co-founder of NorthernLight
- Anna-Louisa Peeters - Digital Design Strategist at Rabobank
- Emilie van Spronsen - Product Design & Illustrations as a freelancer
Speakers Strategic Product Design
- Maaike van Rooden - Partner and board member of SVT Branding & Design Group
- Colin Jansen - Business development at Scotch & Soda
- Emma van der Veen - Function developer at Philips