31 August 2019 11:00 till 01 September 2019 18:00
Once again the Botanic Garden TU Delft organises the exotic Pasar Botanica. This will be the 3rd edition and at many visitors’ request we have decided to make this an annually recurring event.
There will be plenty to do, hear and see the entire weekend, including Balinese dance, a gamelan orchestra on Saturday, LIVE music, delicious Indonesian snacks & meals, many activities for the kids, our subtropical greenhouses, fresh tropical ice, traditional Indonesian Pitjit (massage), exotic plant sale, the summer exhibition and new this year: the tea garden.
The exhibitors have their stands among beautiful plants, so let yourself be amazed by all the flowers and greenery!
Combine the day with a visit to the historic city centre of Delft.
See this nice review from last year: https://www.delftopzondag.nl//reader/22623/29311/tweede-editie-pasar-botanica-grandioos-succes
For more information, visit our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/events/2250800218466079/.
The Botanic Garden and its facilities are wheelchair friendly.
The route to the Botanic Garden can be found here.
- Anja de Jongh - Indonesian handicraft, jewelry and clothing
- Bali Bliss – Balinese accesories
- Bart Laurens – Balinese statues and minerals
- Bonsai van het Westen – Bonsai
- Botanic Garden TU Delft – Exotic plants
- Botanic Garden TU Delft – Tea Garden
- Bren’s Design – handmade jewelry
- Cabo’s & more – handmade jewelry
- Dapur Kecil / Kadua bv - Indonesian snacks, sweet & savoury, tjendol
- Dhr. Roy James Döhne – Indonesian wood carvings
- Harold de Bell – Indonesian wood carvings
- ImasTrainingen – Pitjit (massage)
- Indonesia Travel – Travel agency
- Indotracks – Travel agency
- Isabel van Duijne – Childrens' books and games
- Jan en Connie van Mastrigt – Indonesian wood carvings
- Jolanda - Chair massage
- Logopedie Sterk – Speech therapist
- <link www.marysmeals.nl _blank>Mary’s Meals – Charity
- Melinda Collection - batik clothing from Indonesia
- Mulyani – Asian online gift shop
- MuseumShop Botanic Garden – colourful gifts for all ages
- Prab Satrio - Indonesian snacks
- Restaurant Redjeki – Indonesian meals & snacks
- Rinus Huijksloot – Authentic wood carvings and statues
- Sambalshop – Artisan sambals
- Soerabaja Schepijs – Artisan exotic icecream
- Stiching Pelita – Support for people from the former Dutch East Indies
- Stichting Aliran - Craftsmanship, Art & Wellbeing
- Stichting Halin – Help for compatriots in Indonesia
- <link typo3 www.yogakey.nl _blank>Studio YogaKey – Yoga Studio
- Friends of the Botanic Garden
- Wisnu Fairtrade – Contemporary sustainable design
- Xotus Maduratna – Indonesian meals & snacks
- Yourright Foundation – Hand made products