Unlock your potential
26 October 2020 10:00 till 12:00 - Location: ONLINE
The aim of the workshop is to give a starting point to reflect on your work and life skills and how you can adapt these to the opportunities and challenges of life as an expatriate partner.
The content will be a mix of interactive, practical and informative sessions.
By the end of this workshop you will learn how to:
- Review your career drivers and values
- Reflect on the ideal work environment in which your skills can blossom
- Identify your skills and transferable skills, pinpoint the ingredients of your success
- Define your target – job; career profile; part-time; full-time; own business; volunteering
- Discover what the barriers are such as fears, believes, gremlins or inner voices
Partners of TU Delft employees who are interested in learning how to unlock their potential. Please make sure to first attend the Partner Career Workshops before you enroll for Unlock your Potential.
This workshop consists of a series of 4 meetings, scheduled on:
- Monday 26 October: 10 – 12hrs
- Wednesday 28 October: 10 – 12hrs
- Monday 9 November: 10 –12hrs
- Wednesday 11 November: 10 – 12hrs
Online video group call - details will be announced to participants after enrollment, at least 7 days before the workshop takes place.
The workshop is delivered in English.
Marie Dewulf from Coach2MoveOn - Being on the expat “rollercoaster” since 28 years, Marie Dewulf, is a life and career coach who works with expats who want to further their careers and/or find meaningful work & live in cultures distinct from their own. She believes that happiness is not a destination but a manner of traveling and keeps that in mind when working with her client. You can find out more here: www.coach2moveon.com
The workshop is free of charge for partners of TU Delft employees.
How to register? You can sign up here. We have 8 spots available, deadline for registration is 7 days prior to the event. If you can’t make it or if you have any other questions, please send an email to Events-ComingtoDelftServices@tudelft.nl.