Advanced Courses are intensive 1 or 2 week long courses at a postdoctoral level.
The organisation of our Advanced Courses is coordinated by the foundation BioTech Delft.
BioTech Delft offers - since its foundation in 1987 - various Advanced Courses covering the multidisciplinary spectrum of biotechnology:
- Microbial Physiology and Fermentation Technology (since 1988)
- Biocatalysis and Protein Engineering (since 1999)
- Downstream Processing (since 1989)
- Environmental Biotechnology (since 1993)
- Genomics in Industrial Biotechnology (since 2005)
- Metabolomics for Microbial Systems Biology (since 2010)
- Bioprocess Design (since 2014)
More information you can find at www.biotechnologycourses.nl.
We also developed an free online course. Yearly (around October-December) it is opened and maintained by a course team. In this MOOC you learn the basics of sustainable processing for biobased products to further understand their impact on global sustainability.