My courses focus on biotechnology as a system of interacting entities. Aim is to develop approaches to gain quantitative insights of connections and conversions in cellular networks.
Bachelor program LST
- Biotechnologisch Basistechnieken 2
Contribution to Biotechnologisch Basistechnieken 2
Course code: LB2601
coordinated by Dr K. Djanashvili
Master program LST
- Analysis of Metabolic Networks
Course code: LM3433
- Systems Biology for Industrial Microorganisms
together with Dr Greg Bokinsky (Bionanoscience)
Course code: LM3512NB
- Metabolic Engineering assistance class
elective for inflow with less engineering background
Course code: LM3171
- Introduction to Algorithmics and Programming
together with Dr C. Picioreanu
Course code: LM3572
Advanced courses BiotechDelft
- Metabolomics for Microbial Systems Biology
Course leader of the one week course Metabolomics for Microbial Systems Biology together with Dr. W. M. van Gulik and Dr. K. Nöh (FZ Jülich).
- AC Genomics for Industrial Fermentation
Lecturer in AC Genomics for Industrial Fermentation (course leader J.M. Daran)
A very pleasant part of the education involvement are master, bachelor and internship projects.