Harrie Jansma joined Delft University of Technology in 2000 after receiving his degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Applied Sciences in Groningen (Hanzehogeschool) in 1997 and after working for 2 years at the University of Groningen as a Research Technician.
Together with the other technicians of the Catalysis Engineering group (Willy Rook, Bart van der Linden and Liliana Baron), he gives technical support to the scientists in the lab, mainly focussing on the high pressure equipment and multi-flow reactor systems.
Besides the technical support, small research projects are done and also teaching PBV to first year bachelor students.
Harrie is Area supervisor of the labs in the Industrial Catalysis Lab (Building 67).
- Inspect electrical work equipment in accordance with NEN 3140 (2020)
- Parker Autoclave Engineers Medium-and High Pressure Training (2019)
- University of Wisconsin-Madison:
- Pilot Plant Design, construction and Operation (#T276) (2018)
- Succesful Laboratory Design: Grass Roots, Renovations and Relocations (#T277) (2018)
- Safe working with gascylinders (2004)
- Swagelok Tube Fitting (1998)
- Vanessa Solsona, Silvia Morales-De La Rosa, Oreste De Luca, Harrie Jansma, Bart Van Der Linden, Petra Rudolf, José M. Campos-Martín, María Emma Borges, Ignacio Melián-Cabrera: Solvent Additive-Induced Deactivation of the Cu-ZnO(Al2O3)-Catalyzed γ-Butyrolactone Hydrogenolysis: A Rare Deactivation Process; Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research, Volume 60, Issue 44, p.12 (2021). DOI
- Peng Du, Ignacio Melián-Cabrera, Bart van der Linden, Harrie Jansma, Jacob Moulijn: Reactant Additive-Triggered Deactivation of Pd/γ-Alumina-Catalyzed Hydrogenation Reactions: A Reactivity and Adsorption Study; Industrial and Engineering Chemistry Research, Volume 59, Issue 40, p. 17762-17768 (2020). DOI
- Xiaohui Sun, Harrie Jansma, Rasika Dasanayake Sanjeewa Aluthge, Kenichi Shinmei, Noritoshi Yagihashi, Haruka Nishiyama, Dmitrii Osadchii, Bart van der Linden, Michiel Makkee: Unveiling the Structure Sensitivity for Direct Conversion of Syngas to C2-Oxygenates with a Multicomponent-Promoted Rh Catalyst; Catalysis Letters, volume 150, pp. 482-492 (2020). DOI
- Valeriya Zarubina, HesamoddinTalebi, Harrie Jansma, Kinga Góra-Marek, Christian Nederlof, Freek Kapteijn, Michiel Makkee, Ignacio Melián-Cabrera: On the thermal stabilization of carbon-supported SiO2 catalysts by Phosphorus: Evaluation in the oxidative dehydrogenation of ethylbenzene to styrene and a comparison with relevant catalysts; Applied Catalysis A: General Volume 514, Pages 173-181 (25 March 2016). DOI
- Sina Sartipi, Harrie Jansma, Duco Bosma, Bart Boshuizen, Michiel Makkee, Jorge Gascon, Freek Kapteijn: Six-flow operations for catalyst development in Fischer-Tropsch synthesis: Bridging the gap between high-throughput experimentation and extensive product evaluation; Review of Scientific Instruments, Volume 84, 124101 (4 Dec. 2013). DOI
- Harrie Jansma, Debora Fino, Renate Uitz, Michiel Makkee: Influence of Diesel Fuel Characteristics on Soot Oxidation Properties; Ind. Eng. Chem. Res. 2012, 51, 22, 7559-7564. DOI
- Renate Uitz, Roger Cracknell, Harrie Jansma, Michiel Makkee: Impact of Diesel Fuel Composition on soot Oxidation Characteristics; SAE World Congress & Exhibition Technical Papers, 20 April 2009. DOI
Additional information :
- Member of the Emergency Response Team of building 58 and 67.
- Member of the OdC-TNW
- +31 (0)15 27 88320
2629 HT Delft